Dr. Jamshid Maleki Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jamshid Maleki?

Dr Maleki is unlike any doctor I've ever had. He is genuinely patient and caring. I've never waited more than a few minutes in the exam room before he comes in. His nurse, Marina, is very knowledgeable and prompt with returning phone calls. He includes me in his plan of care for me, and makes sure I understand everything before I leave. I will never settle for anything less!

I find this Dr to be patronizing of my elderly mother. He seems tired of her medical issues and it feels like he just brushes off her concerns as immaterial. I have attended appointments with her and have not been impressed. I feel like he just shoves a pill her way and to get her to leave and pacify her. I don't think he listens well or is very concerned about her well being. We are searching for another physical for her as she ages.

Excellent so far

I hate doctors. This one I like. I'm writing this after coming back from my first visit to their office. They're scheduling is far superior to any doctor I've seen before, as they saw me right away. The doctor appeared knowledgeable and did well at explaining things to me. He was attentive and thoughtful, a quality I'm not used to seeing in rushed offices I've had the displeasure of visiting previously. I cannot yet comment on accuracy or followup, but this first visit was likely to be more beneficial to the problems I've been experiencing than any I've made to other offices before. I am extremely pleased by this doctor, and I am probably among the toughest critics toward medical professionals.