Dr. Jan F Babiszewski Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jan F Babiszewski?

my son was a patient of his back in 2004, between him and Dr. Sharkey they could not figure out what was wrong with him. I had taken him to Urgent care 1day, and they imedently put him in the hospital, they gave me a paper and It said have you ruled out CA.?? So when Dr. B came in I ask him about it. They hadn't even ran a tumor marker test yet, and when it came back it was so High. needless to say my son lived about 3mo after that. so he doesn't even deserve a star.

Dr. Babiszewski's staff was very kind, they got me in within two days. The Dr. is very kind, informative and answered all our questions. We would refer him without any reserves.

Two botched appointments in as many visits and I've had enough. If you can't keep your scedules straight, how can I trust you'll do any better with my medical care?

Dr. Jan F Babiszewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yuba City, CA.