Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jan V Dickey
Dr. Jan V Dickey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dickey is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - St Luke's Campus. Dr. Dickey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jan V Dickey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jan V Dickey has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
Excellent â posted 1 second ago He is a very friendly & intuitive Doctor. Although, there's an average wait time in front area of an hour, more or less, he makes it a point to be thorough with all my concerns re diabetes management, follow/up, etc. I would not have it any other way, but to look forward to my bi-monthly visits and be in his medical care.
This doctor has serious problem remembering his patients and what their problem is. Does not read charts, mixes up patient information. Does not follow up. Misdiagnosed several times and handled in ER instead. Cancels appointments all the time.Not a good doctor. Does not take his patients issues seriously. Dangerous to have as doctor.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Dickey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTri-City Health Center Main Clinic, 39500 Liberty St, Fremont, CA
Dr. Jan V Dickey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.