Dr. Jan R Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jan R Hill?

Thankful for this practice!

My family and I have used the Urgent Care on many occasions. Dr. Hill is a great doctor and has great bedside manners. I'm so thankful for this practice. I've used the others in town and totally NOT impressed. I will continue to use this practice - Dr. Hill, specifically - as long as it is here for us.

Can't get prescription refills

I've been trying to get my vital medications refilled for nearly a month and can get NO RESPONSE from this office to either phone calls or personal visits. My life is now in danger since my last visit earlier this month when my medications were already running out.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jan R Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ponca City, OK.