Dr. Jan Kulhanek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jan Kulhanek?

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Dr Kulhanek is competent, caring, and reassuring

Excellense of Dr.Jan Kulhanek

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Dr. Kulhanek is detailed and analytical ,he is also very pleasant and it is easy to convey to him one's medical problem. Dr. Kulahnek made a detailed analysis of my chest pain which I had for about one and half years. He performed all necessary tests for a detailed conclusion of my chest problem. He then over a period of time provided the necessary medication to alleviate my problem. I highly recommend Dr. Kulahnek for cardiovascular needs.

Posted on April 7th, 2011

My husband is unusually young for his condition so when he was first diagnosed in the hospital we knew very little and had a lot of questions. Dr. Kulhanek was kind, thorough and patient in answering all of our questions and very sympathetic to our situation. Now that my husband is out of the hospital and sees Dr. Kulhanek on a regular basis he continues to demonstrate his caring and spend as much time as required to answer our questions. Additionally, on occasion we have asked him to contact a 3rd family member, a retired doctor, to answer their questions which to our pleasant surprise he did agreeably and promptly. He has also been very supportive and proactive in making sure the other doctors, technicians, physical therapists and insurance company involved with my husband's care provide prompt and appropriate support and service. I am sorry for all who suffer from conditions which requires a cardiologist's care however be confident that if Dr. Kulhanek is your doctor you are in good hands.

Saved my life

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

I had a heart attack at midnight. Once at Scripps Hospital Encinitas, the emergency team, and Dr. Kulhanek and his team worked like mad-men. Fast... Very impressive. Dr. Kulhanek installed the stent, and my affected vessel went from 100% blocked to a fire hose. Symptomatic relief was immediate. Bottm-line, Dr. Kuhanek and his team saved my life. Enough said.

I worked with Dr Kulhanek as a New NP, who had more than 20 years as an ICU nurse

Posted on January 3rd, 2010

Dr. Jan (Kulhanek) was one of the youngest staff cardiologist, but his intense desire to provide his patient's with the best -individualized care was remarkable. His intellectual, studied, and kind approach to each and every patient, were exceptional qualitites- so easily forgotten, or never learned by some of the older, unapproachable cardiologist.A small bit of advice to those searching for a first, or second opinion cardiologist, "Do not fear younger cardiologists, often times, like with Dr Kulhanek, his gifted brain, energy, and sincerity may be accompanied by youth, these are natural innate characteristics-attributes that can not be learned...as these come not only from the mind, but FIRST must be engraved in one's heart & soul!"

Posted on January 27th, 2016