Dr. Jan E Lange Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jan E Lange?

I've been a patient for over 30 years

Dr. Lange has been my primary care physician for over 30 years and I've always found him considerate, professional and caring. The wait time to see the Doctor is typically less than 15 minutes, which is always a plus! The Physician Assistants are helpful, competent & considerate and because he has several, I've always been able to get an appointment quickly. They're the best!

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Lange has been our family doctor for more than 20 years. My wife and I would recommend him for anyone who likes a very open and laid back style. He always thoughtful and candid.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jan E Lange is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.