Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jan Postma Jr MD
Dr. Jan Postma Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Union, SC, with other offices in Union, SC and Union, SC (and 3 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Postma is affiliated with Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car, Mary Black Memorial Hospital and Chester Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jan Postma Jr has 6 locations
720 S Duncan Byp
Union, SC 29379
Dr. Jan Postma Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Jan Postma Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jan Postma Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jan Postma Jr - Posted on August 27th, 2010
I had been a patient of Dr. Postman eversince we moved here 26 years ago. Ialways felt at ease with Dr. Postma andhe was always honest with me as to whether he felt surgery was needed or necessary. I truly enjoyed being one ofhis patients. I have a bad knee with nocartiledge and arthritis. He told me hewould not do surgery until I could notreally walk with it. This was severalyears ago and I am still walking with it.
Dr. Postma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Chester Regional Medical Center
Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
39 Years Experience
University of North Carolina
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Jan Postma Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jan Postma Jr's office for more information.
720A S Duncan Byp Union, SC : (864) 427-0331
720 S Duncan Byp Union, SC 29379
323 W South St Union, SC : (864) 427-6058
1 Medical Park Dr Chester, SC : (803) 581-2500
303 E Wood St Spartanburg, SC : (864) 560-4567
716 Spring Ave SE Wise, VA : (276) 328-8910
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jan Postma Jr, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Union, SC, in this video.
Dr. Jan Postma Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union, SC.