Dr. Jan Rockwood Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jan Rockwood?

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Ditto the last review. Dr. Rockwood "treated" my husband during the night shift in the ER. She was what I'd call comatose. No bedside manner, didn't even touch him. MIA most of the 6 hours he was there. Thank goodness for the resident who came on the next morning.

NO PERSONALITY OR BEDSIDE MANNER.

Posted on March 6th, 2016

I went to ER via ambulance with symptoms of a heart attack. Although Dr. Rockwood was quick to observe me as the EMT's transfered me on the ER gourney, she was very insensitive to my condition, sarcastic when answering questions as if she was being bothered. I found her to be cold, rude with absolutely no bedside manner, or personality for that manner. I will refuse her care if I'm ever in need of an ERP again if she's on duty. It was just terrible.

Posted on March 1st, 2011