Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jan B Wojcik has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Jan B Wojcik has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
Dr. Jan B Wojcik is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I think the below comment seems like one of his staff members wrote it. I recently saw this doctor for a fissure and he has left me worst than I started. His staff is awful and cover up for him, especially the girl that goes into exam rooms with him, she seems incompetent and has been very rude. The office is ran by an older lady who thinks she's a doctor. Thank god I found someone to care for me after doctor Wojcik butchered me. RUN AWAY DONT GO HERE
After reading these reviews it appears that one person continues to write the same slanderous words. It appears this pt wasn't going to be happy until they found someone that would do what they wanted and not what was in their best interest. I have found Dr. Wojcik to be very personable, professional and after 30 yrs of being a Board Certified Colon Rectal Specialist, very knowledgeable about his specialty. His staff is pleasant and always happy to go the extra mile. The access of appointments is great and the staff was prompt in getting me in. I find it such a disservice to those people out there that may need a great and caring colon rectal surgeon and because of some people that had other agendas, some people may choose not to see him. I say go to the Mass Board of Physicians and they will tell you all you have to know. How can a doctor be so bad that the Board of Medicine doesn't list any mal practice suits against him. So don't take the word of some disgruntled and likely mentally unstable person, or mine for that matter. Search the MA Board of Physicians/Medicine, make an appointment and meet with him and his staff and then make your decision based on what YOU see. Keep up the good works Dr. Wojcik!
very pleasant personality at first... after seeing this doctor three times, he only disclosed to me about his plans to give me a colostomy bag for rectal surgery after I had inquired about having a tummy tuck at the same time... which were both un warrented for a rectocele repair that I had done vaginally with a different Doctor!! His partner is just as bad for going along with him. the office staff was also horrible.. Thank God that I found a new Md!!
I found Dr. Wojcik to be very easy to speak with about any of my worries/concerns about my surgery. He was professional and very polite. His entire staff was excellent regarding appointments or any other issues pertaining to my surgery, both before and after my procedure. Excellent Doctor and staff was so professional and helpful.
Dr. Wojcik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Jan B Wojcik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Medical Center, 175 Carew St Ste 200, Springfield, MA
Dr. Jan B Wojcik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.