Dr. Jan B Wojcik Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jan B Wojcik?

I think the below comment seems like one of his staff members wrote it. I recently saw this doctor for a fissure and he has left me worst than I started. His staff is awful and cover up for him, especially the girl that goes into exam rooms with him, she seems incompetent and has been very rude. The office is ran by an older lady who thinks she's a doctor. Thank god I found someone to care for me after doctor Wojcik butchered me. RUN AWAY DONT GO HERE

Dr. Wojcik Saves Lives

After reading these reviews it appears that one person continues to write the same slanderous words. It appears this pt wasn't going to be happy until they found someone that would do what they wanted and not what was in their best interest. I have found Dr. Wojcik to be very personable, professional and after 30 yrs of being a Board Certified Colon Rectal Specialist, very knowledgeable about his specialty. His staff is pleasant and always happy to go the extra mile. The access of appointments is great and the staff was prompt in getting me in. I find it such a disservice to those people out there that may need a great and caring colon rectal surgeon and because of some people that had other agendas, some people may choose not to see him. I say go to the Mass Board of Physicians and they will tell you all you have to know. How can a doctor be so bad that the Board of Medicine doesn't list any mal practice suits against him. So don't take the word of some disgruntled and likely mentally unstable person, or mine for that matter. Search the MA Board of Physicians/Medicine, make an appointment and meet with him and his staff and then make your decision based on what YOU see. Keep up the good works Dr. Wojcik!

very pleasant personality at first... after seeing this doctor three times, he only disclosed to me about his plans to give me a colostomy bag for rectal surgery after I had inquired about having a tummy tuck at the same time... which were both un warrented for a rectocele repair that I had done vaginally with a different Doctor!! His partner is just as bad for going along with him. the office staff was also horrible.. Thank God that I found a new Md!!

Abnormal PAP biospsy

I found Dr. Wojcik to be very easy to speak with about any of my worries/concerns about my surgery. He was professional and very polite. His entire staff was excellent regarding appointments or any other issues pertaining to my surgery, both before and after my procedure. Excellent Doctor and staff was so professional and helpful.

Negligent

Dr. Wojcik has ruined my life. He performed a surgery that didn't work and made my condition worse. Actually the procedure should not have been done because I was too old but found out after the fact. He's self-centered, arrogant and I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

review

He was very quick and to the point. He seemed genuinely concerned.

Complications

Dr. Wojcik was great with routine care, but the minute a complication occurred, he and his office were HORRIBLE at providing medical care and treatment. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!

No follow-up

Provides no follow-up to life threatening complications of sugery he performs. Does not refer patients on for help.

Pass this one by

This doctor I found to be selfserving and totally uncaring. I'm left with more problems, uncorrectable at present, than when I started. He likes to blame the patient and takes no responsibility for a poorly run staff.

did wrong surgical procedure, left me with life-threatening complication, made no referral; so damaged it took 11 surgeons at 7 hospital across the nation to determine extent of damage. a number of suits on file at Hampden County Court House.

Did overly invasive surgery on me with his partner, unconsented procedures, 7 in all. Didn't deal with even the first of 3 life-threatening complications. Had to see 11 top surgeons in the U.S. including trip to Mayo Clinic. They said I was too damaged. Luckily I found someone in my own state who knew what to do. Lost function of colon, rectum, and for 7 months use of small bowel. Finally found a doc who lysed small bowel adhesions and did an ileostomy which saved my life. Have chance of small bowel adhesion obstruction happening again, but so far so good. Not want others to get hurt. This is real not a hoax.