Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jana L Antohe has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jana L Antohe has the following 9 expertise
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
19 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1999
Geisinger Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Jana L Antohe
Dr. Antohe joined Rose Tree Medical Associates in October of 2011. She received her undergraduate degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Oradea, Romania and her medical degree from the Iuliu Hatieganu Univeristy of Medicine and Pharmacy in Romania. She completed both her Internal Medicine residency and her Rheumatology fellowship at Geisinger Health System in Danville, PA. Dr. Antohe is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is also a certified Clinical Densitometrist by the International Society of Clinical Densitometry. She is a member of the American College of Rheumatology, the International Society of Clinical Densitometry, and the American College of Physicians. Her research interests include Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoporosis. Dr. Antohe’s research has been highlighted in several publications, such as The Journal of Clinical Rheumatology, The American Journal of Medicine, and Arthritis Care and Research. Dr. Antohe is fluent in both French and Romanian.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jana L Antohe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.