Dr. Jana Bures-Forsthoefel Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jana Bures-Forsthoefel?

Long time patient

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I love her cheerful persona. She is easy to talk with and has a way of filtering out unnecessary info, but was able to connect the dots for me when others were so isolated, they didn't see how part of the body could affect the other.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Don't go here if you smoke, she has called a judge on people before.

Rude

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Dr. Forsthoefel was very discourteous. I went to see her after not being able to get pregnant and she said I needed to go on Clomid. I asked if there were other alternatives or tests we could do before taking fertility drugs. She said I would have to take Clomid first, and when I said I wasn't sure I was ready for that, she abruptly stood up and as she was walking out the door said in a rude tone "Well come back when you're ready to get help".

OB Patient

Posted on December 17th, 2013

I seen her once before deciding to switch to another OB/GYN. I was young and preganant at 21 years old. I felt that she was rough and impatient. I never wanted to see her again. This was 15 years ago but I have not forgotten.

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Best doctor i have ever seen.

Posted on August 8th, 2012

She belittled me and my religious beliefs because I didn't want to have a pelvic exam. She was so rude and racist my jaw literally dropped to the floor during our 5 minute encounter. She gave me no time to retort either jumping from subject to subject. In the end, she did what she had to do by prescribing me birth control which has helped tremendously. She left an unpleasant taste in my mouth even though the nurse that conducted the interview before was sensitive and understanding. Probably won't go to her again....

surgery

Posted on August 5th, 2011

Dr Jana Forsthoefel is wonderful. She is a highly skilled surgeon with a straight forward manner. She takes the time necessary to explain what your condition is exactly, what your options are and what her recommendation entails. She instills confidence because of her frankness. Her professionalism though does not obscure her humorous and good natured personality. She has definitely improved my quality of life by surgically correcting my physical problems successfully. I consider her a supportive friend as well being my doctor.I highly recommend this doctor.

very poor office management

Posted on May 24th, 2011

Can't reach the doctor over phone for counselling. Nurses return calls only during after hours, and they don't call you twice if you by an chance miss the call.

Unprofessional, Negligent

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

I went to Dr. Forsthoefel for several years as a teenager. During that time I was diagnosed with HPV. Dr. Forsthoefel never bothered to tell me that HPV was a STD, which I could pass on to others. She also did not tell me it could cause cancer. When I confronted her staff about these omissions, her nurse said that it was "not important" for me to know that HPV was sexually transmitted or the #1 cause of cervical cancer! I left Dr. Forsthoefel's practice after that.

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Posted on January 14th, 2010

Turns in pregnant patients to the state if they don't do what she says.

Posted on May 4th, 2017