3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jana L Jacobs?

This office does not care about you.

Dr Jacobs is a rude uncaring person and the office staff follows. They do not return calls when they say they will. Erica in front is very condescending when you ask for help. Please trust me and look at the reviews if you go visit these rude people!

Dr. Jana Jacobs

Dr, Jacobs is a wonderful family care physician. We can always count on her to give expert, thoughtful care of my wife and I. We have been seeing her for years and have never had a problem or complaint ,

Wonderful place

The doctors here are very knowledgeable and kind. Spent a lot of time with me and my daughter. Staff was very friendly, and helpful!

Terrible!

Please trust your health issues with someone else!!!!

I implore you to never, ever use this lady as a trusted practitioner of medicine. She is cold, condescending, non-compassionate, rude and arrogant. Her bedside manner is one of the worst I have seen and I am speaking as a clinician myself. She doesn't listen and give you respect as a human being. The front desk is just as cold and rude as this doctor. Sign in and no one says anything for 25 min, I go to the desk and say "hello, how much longer do you think it might be?" "Oh, well, she shuffles through paperwork and says "I'll check" then goes and grabs my chart I wasn't even checked in. Keep in mind there were two of us in the waiting room, red flag there.

Takes Action Before Diagnoses

Dr. Jacobs is a DO which means she is licensed to do skeletal adjustments. When I went in to see her she did an adjustment without knowing the cause of my pain. I left her office in tears with more pain then when I went in. I couldn't move my neck for over a week. I went to Elitches and rode on the old white wood roller coaster (don't go on this ride!) and the moment it took off my head jerked back and I had pain the entire ride and felt every turn. After her adjustment I found out I had a herniated disc in my neck. I'll never know if she did this or if the ride did, but I will never allow a doctor to treat me without knowing the source of my pain again. Learn from my mistake!

I have never met so many rude people. After waiting an hour I finally got an xray,where did Alison get her degree. Really are you legal. Up to state standards. I will be contacting them next. Your Dr running down the hall yelling . I do not reccomnend going there.

Very good experience at Dr Jacobs office

We have always loved and respected Dr. Jacobs. Her diligent, caring and always thoughtful approach is so appreciated.

nearly sued her

"Dr" Jacobs is probably wonderful if you think she is a god. She was rude, threatening, condescending, and less than a class act. MD does not equal knowledge of all that is right. She made a strong educated professional and mother angry and shocked. I would not ever suggest "dr" jacobs. You can trust her.

Will not go back.

Front office staff was not helpful when I had a simple question, replying "I don't know what the Dr. told you" and then turning back to the computer. Dr. Jacobs was not friendly and clearly felt she had so much to do that was annoyed to answer questions. I had to make a decision and when I paused for 10 seconds to make it she said "I have work to do and don't have time to watch your mental gymnastics". I guess we all know that doctors are busy. I also had a scheduled appointment and pretty sure I was paying for the time.

The nurse that gave my family their flu shots was wonderful. BUT that is far as the compliments will go. DO NOT GO TO THIS CLIENT. Rude receiptionist. Billing practices are a joke, was told that flu shots would be $20/shot but ended up with a bill for over $400 because they billed thru insurance and we came in on the weekend for the shot. When we got there the recieptionist was cold and we were asked for insurance (seemed typical to me). I even handed her my HSA card for the payment and was told they would send the bill. We never saw a doctor, nothing but a flu shot. A month later we get a bill in the mail for over $400 for new patients/exams, a weekend vist charge, and administering the flu shots. Extremely shady, billing is not helpful. At no time did they say we could pay cash up front. It is part my fault for assuming they would bill the $20/shot to the insurance and then to me.

Dr. Jana L Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Parker, CO.