3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jana L Jacobs?

I have had many bad experiences here. Over the years things get worse and worse. Long wait in waiting room, long wait once in a room. Dr Jacobs is not friendly. They do not return calls. Getting a prescription called in to pharmacy can take up to 4 phone calls to the office and I have waited up to a week. Dr Fahey is even worse. This place is ridiculous. I have been in the office many times when other patients were having problems....almost every time I am there. Today I waited in a room for 46 minutes, I walked out, the nurse said the doctor was on a conference call and it would just be a few more minutes, I said no more and left. Came home a found a new Doctor. I have a reasonable serious medical condition and they have not even called me since I left the office???

Great Doctor and great office! Our whole family goes to Dr Jacobs and I would suggest her to anyone seeking a new Doctor.

This Woman is the Devil

I have NEVER been spoken to the way this evil witch spoke to me. She should not be practicing medicine let alone be a part of the human population. No wonder she works on Sundays! Save your self esteem! Find another doctor!

Great doctor

I have never had any issues with the service here. Everything is simply a pleasure.

Great service!

Great Staff! Especially Dave!!

I highly recommend this doctor

I love the staff and the doctor. Dr. Jacobs is a keeper! I've never experienced the level of explanations about my health like I get from her. I have been through a lot lately and she has been so helpful and caring. I can't say enough positive things about her!

Thank you for all you have done for me and my family

Extremely caring staff that answer all of your questions without making you feel like you don't know what you are talking about. I appreciate all of you and thank you for everything!

Highly Recommend Parker Square Family Practice!

I have never had a doctor before whose appointments I actually look forward to. Dr. Jacobs has an amazing bed side manner. She really cares about the health and well being of her patients. Dr. Jacobs and her staff as well also do a great job of making me feel comfortable in what can sometimes be very uncomfortable situations.

Helpful and informative!

I really love Dr. Jacobs because she is always very helpful and informative. She answers every question that I have and takes fantastic care of me and addresses all of my concerns

Loved the service!

I always had very good visits with this office. I love the dedication and the level of care offered here, as well as the way they allow you to feel so comfortable while talking so in turn, that helped them help me. Thank you so much for every thing! Highly recommended.

Loved the great care!

Loved the amazing customer service and the way they are always smiling at you. Caring staff, and super friendly doctors that love what they do. Very good care, thank you so much!

wonderful service

Always exceeding my expectations! Great, caring staff that I know i can trust, with gentle hands and friendly service! Trustworthy place.

Dr. Jana L Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Parker, CO.