3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jana L Jacobs?

Wonderful service by trustworthy professionals

The staff is friendly and helpful. I am comfortable with the doctor and her assistants. I am able to discuss my medical issues/concerns with a real scene of comfort. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great care and staff is super friendly

Angel, Christine, Dr.Jacobs. Rich and Joe are all so great and helpful. I only had to wait maybe less then 15 minutes and I was taken into the exam room, ans Dr.Jacobs was in no more that 3-4 minutes later. Finally someone was able to give me a way of getting a handle on my migraines and I feel so much better and notice the difference every day. Thank you so much!

Great Doctor!

Love Dr Jacobs and the staff at her office. Everyone is friendly and warm. Dr Jacobs has been helpful and informative. I always feel like I am treated like a person, not a number...can't say the same for other doctors I've used in the past.

Poor people & diagnostic skills

horrible

I have to agree with a few of the posts prior to mine. I was recommended to see Dr. Jacobs when I first moved to the area in 2005. I have never had STD's, I was newly married, and very healthy, never having any major health issues in my life thus far. From the first visit, I was told I probably had a tumor on one of my ovaries, significant enough for her to feel from the exam. I was sent immediately from the appt to receive an ultrasound from which the Technician told me right away that I was perfectly fine, there were no tumors, cysts, nothing! At that same appt she told me that if I didn't change from birth control pills to another form of BC,(because I had been on them for almost 10 yrs) that I may have issues getting pregnant in the future and then gave me a depo provera shot without much info. 6 months later I demanded to change from the shot due to being constantly sick, and having a 6 month period. When my next exam came around (which was conveniently around the time that the HPV vaccine came out) she informed me that my pap tests came back and I had HPV and it was explained that it was an STD.... she performed a procedure where they "freeze" the outer layer of your cervix to remove the bad cells. Once done she walked out of the room with me in stirrups and went home, a half hour later I discovered most of the staff had left the office with me still on the table having been told to wait for them to come in and check on me before getting dressed! It gets worse, 3 weeks later I became very ill and was told by another Dr. that she had left a piece of gauze inside me that became infected, which was strange from the Dr.'s point of view as gauze/cotton balls shouldn't have been used for said procedure. I have never set foot in that office since and warn others to never go to her either. Not only did she run up my insurance for ridiculous uneeded tests, she was unprofessional, made me to believe I was constantly ill, and caused health issues. Stay away from Dr. Jacobs!

PREACHER

NEVER HAVE I BEEN SO OFFENDED AS I WAS WITH THIS QUACK. PODDY MOUTH AND TREATS HER STAFF LIKE DIRT.

Are we talking about the same person? Great visit!

I read some of the previous reviews and was kind of blown away by them. I had to double check I was reviewing the correct provider because I feel so differently about her. I've been going to this office since I moved to the area a while back and have never had to wait more than 5 minutes (multiple times). The office staff is always courteous to me and whenever I call, I get an appt fairly quickly. I never feel rushed when I'm being seen, infact she went out of her way to talk to me and get to know more of my background before my exam started. After my exam she called me in 2 days with results and went over them in great depth - which I really appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone.

TERRIBLE!

I was in need of a doctor close to home. My mother suggested Dr. Jacobs. She wasn't all that thrilled with her either but since I am a cash patient it is hard to find docs. Dr. Jacobs spent 3 minutes with me and I was talking to her side the whole time. I felt like I had to talk super fast to get it all out and she just sent me to get blood work. About a week and a half later I have to schedule another appointment to go over my blood work, waited 45 minutes in the waiting room and then when I did see her she said my wbc was elevated and sent me to get more blood work. I still haven't heard back, that was 2 and a half weeks ago!! I specified in the beginning I was a cash patient (maybe not a good idea) now she wants me to spend 160 on each office visit just to tell me I need more blood work at 60-180 a pop and then come back for another appointment where she doesn't even listen to my symptoms! There is like 6 receptionists there and only 1 seems to know how to do things. I left a message with the receptionist for the doctor to call me and nothing... find someone else!!

This is by far the worst doctor that I have ever been to and I would never recommend her. The wait time of always 1 hour if not more is the least of my problem with this docotr. When I was 19 I went in for a "women's appointment" something that for any young girl is a nerve racking experience. She diagnosed me with 2 different STDs and proceeded to lecture me on my "lifestyle choices". She asked me if I believed in God and if I could use faith to "change my ways". She asked me if I had any plans for children in the future because I was ruining them because of my choices. She made me feel horrible and I ended up leaving the office in tears. I had never been that kind of girl and I felt horrible and didn't know what I had done wrong. In the end I did no have either of the STDs she diagnosed me with. I went through all of that emotional stress and guilt for nothing. I would never recommend her to anyone a doctor's place is not to lecture you but to provide information and opinions about my health, which she ended up failing at.

Great Doc!

I really appreciate her approach, kind of a no-nonsense style. I can count on her giving me accurate information and guidance. She has been a huge help where other doctors have not succeeded.

Flat out said she was too busy to deal with issues I had regarding the practice, her care, office staff, etc. Poor people skills and more interested in growing her practice than taking care of her patients .

Dr. Jana L Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Parker, CO.