Dr. Jana Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jana Parker?

VERY THOROUGH DERMATOLOGIST

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr. Parker is concerned about her patients. She gives a very thorough examination and finds the smallest spots on your body. She found a small spot, took a biopsy and found out the lab result late Friday night. She called my pharmacy for an antibiotic scrip and I found out when they called me. She did not wait until Monday. She has the solution right away with no hesitation. She also makes sure you understand the diagnosis and answers all questions. I would recommend her to anyone as one of the best Dermatologists on the Wasatch Front.

Dr Dana Parker SLC Dermatologist

Posted on December 11th, 2014

I have had an excellent experience with Dr Parker on 2 occasions and would recommend her to anyone. Very personable and takes the time needed to assure you are well informed and comfortable. Very good bedside manners and very attentive to your concerns. Great doc!

nice doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2013

She was interested in me and my history. She took time to answer my questions and helped me with the problems I went to see her about. Would recommend to friends and family. I will use her again.

Very nice and helpful.

Posted on December 21st, 2011

Dr. Jana Parker was very nice to work with. She spent the time I needed asnwering my questions and explaining things to me. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

Posted on November 16th, 2017