Dr. Jana Ramsey-Liao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jana Ramsey-Liao?

Amazing!

Posted on March 15th, 2017

I cannot say enough about Dr. Ramsey. The wait times in the office are minimal. She is so easy to talk to and express your self. She has been a game changer in my way of life and before I saw her for the first time, I did not even know that I needed help. I was advised to try this office, but was reluctant to see a Psychiatrist. Who wants to admit that they need to see one. My life after seeing her for almost a year is much better. Thank you Dr. Ramsey.

Posted on March 15th, 2017

I have visited Dr. Ramsey twice. She was very helpful and willing to listen to my concerns. She was interested in my health and history. I felt very comfortable having her as my Doctor.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Very helpful, knowlegable and a true professional!

Just awful

Posted on September 28th, 2016

No words can be said...

Horrible. Don't go!

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I made an appointment for a new patient and had to wait 3 months for the next available appointment. Not to mention how rude the staff was! I was about to get ready for the day for my appointment and they called telling me they made an accident and only booked a 15 minute appointment instead of an hour and cancelled me. How can they do that after waiting so long?!?! Talk about not helpful. They should have made a accommodation the same day. They don't care. Don't go ever! Be aware!

Thank you Doc!!

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr.Ramsey-Liao helped me with my bipolar depression and my extreme mood changes. She is very knowledgeable and managed to get me to the most effective combination of drugs. I'm now feeling like a human being again thank's to her!!!.

Posted on May 31st, 2015

Dr. Ramsey is always very courteous and respectful of my needs and requests. I have not felt this good until I came to see her and she has gotten the right diagnosis for my condition.

retired military veteran

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Dr Jana Ramsey is extremely helpful in my mental health care. I strongly recommend her to any patients seeking a psychiatrist.

Great

Posted on October 31st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Ramsey for about a year and a half now..I have found her be kind, caring easy to talk to and very professional. Would definitely recommend! Her gentle manner makes you feel very comfortable, especially if you are prone to anxiety

Manager

Posted on February 12th, 2014

It has been a pleasure to have such a fine physician treating me and helping me to resolve some issues in my life. She is a wonderful person who cares about her patients and their well being. I believe that I hit a home run when I somehow found her and was able to be seen very quickly. Dr. Ramsey is the consumate professional and can be relied on and trusted for outstanding, compassionate care.

Poor treatment

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Dr Ramsey spent more time looking at her computer screen than looking at or talking to me. She seemed uncomfortable speaking with me with on both office visits which does not help when you're trying to treat someone with mental health issues. Very disappointing.

Too Afraid to Treat/Inexperienced?

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Ramsey is a good example of inexperience and someone afraid to treat. Forced to switch doctors due to relocation, I set up appointment with Dr. Ramsey. Ramsey decided, in roughly 20 minutes, that successful medical management over the course of 15 years was unnecessary and "risky" and so failed to treat with medications proved effective for those years. She allowed a patient to leave, untreated, because she apparently feels she knows that new patient better than the previous treating physician who has over 30 years experience, 15 with this patient and/or shes too afraid to treat. Careless, irresponsible, reckless, and dangerous game to play with someone elses life.