Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jana L Wilkins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 22
She's overlooked moderate to serious conditions on several occasions for more than 1 child. She's not thorough. She's misdiagnosed many illnesses & skin conditions while prolonging a referral to specialist for the misdiagnoses. One condition is painful & the location of it is in an area that effects sports. Instead of opting to remove the problem (as MOST other doctors do) she disregarded it saying it would just go away on its own. It's not going away- it's been growing larger over the past couple of years! If you don't have/ aren't concerned of any serious health concerns than this may be the Dr. for you. But, if you have conditions that need treatment or a specialist- GET A SECOND OPINION or GET A DOCTOR WHO CARES!
The wait time was a little longer than I had anticipated, but Dr Wilkins spent a lot of face time with me once she was in the room. She listened to everything I asked and was thorough in her responses/explanations. She was friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely go to see her again.
Made me feel like a criminal because I couldn't give her specific dates I was on specific meds. Rude, not helpful at all diagnosing my ailments. Didn't want to know my history, didn't care about my prior mental health problems.Oh, and did you know a dr can pull you pharmacy records without your consent. She did this and criticized my old pcp for what he had prescribed for me in the past.
42 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Jana L Wilkins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJana L Wilkins Do, 3400 E Frank Phillips Blvd Ste 401, Bartlesville, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jana L Wilkins in this video.
Dr. Jana L Wilkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.