Dr. Jana L Wilkins Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jana L Wilkins?

She is great with my kids and wouldn't want a different doctor for my kids

Very dissatisfied

She's overlooked moderate to serious conditions on several occasions for more than 1 child. She's not thorough. She's misdiagnosed many illnesses & skin conditions while prolonging a referral to specialist for the misdiagnoses. One condition is painful & the location of it is in an area that effects sports. Instead of opting to remove the problem (as MOST other doctors do) she disregarded it saying it would just go away on its own. It's not going away- it's been growing larger over the past couple of years! If you don't have/ aren't concerned of any serious health concerns than this may be the Dr. for you. But, if you have conditions that need treatment or a specialist- GET A SECOND OPINION or GET A DOCTOR WHO CARES!

Very Happy

I do recommend Dr Wilkins. She is knowledgeable and personable. She has taken great care of me.

The wait time was a little longer than I had anticipated, but Dr Wilkins spent a lot of face time with me once she was in the room. She listened to everything I asked and was thorough in her responses/explanations. She was friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely go to see her again.

worst experience ever with with a PCP

Made me feel like a criminal because I couldn't give her specific dates I was on specific meds. Rude, not helpful at all diagnosing my ailments. Didn't want to know my history, didn't care about my prior mental health problems.Oh, and did you know a dr can pull you pharmacy records without your consent. She did this and criticized my old pcp for what he had prescribed for me in the past.

Dr. Jana L Wilkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartlesville, OK.