Dr. Janahn C Scalapino Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Janahn C Scalapino?

Diagnosis

I saw Dr. Janahn Scalapino in 2013 for chronic pain, which I have had for 7 years. She diagnosed me as having Fibromyalgia. She did the usual examination, consultation, because I couldn't recall some information from 7 years ago she got annoyed with me. She then asked if I had a problem with my memory, then looked at my chart and saw that I was on Bipolar medication and her demeanor changed, it wasn't just in my head my Husband also notice. She ran the usual blood test, and said she would call with the results, she never did so I ended up calling her the receptionist told me that she said just as she suspected, nothing is wrong with me and a follow up appointment is not needed. I didn't give up went to alternative medicine She ran different tests and found that it was my hormones. I am now on special hormone creams and feel 100% better. Shame on you Dr. Scalpapino!

I love the treatment from Dr. J. Scalopino --she is completely thorough. Lends mental support while diagnosing your health issue - and leaves no stone unturned to search for the results...She is an amazing doctor...Carol Reilly