Dr. Janak K Mehtani Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janak K Mehtani?

Rabbit Hole

I hope I didn’t get him fired he wrote a letter for me to the administrative law judge the vanished

I have been a patient off Dr.Methany sinds 1987 and still am

Workers Comp Insurance Mill

Mehtani is friendly, but can't wait to rush me out the door. He spends little or no time with me. Frequently cancels appointments or reassigns you without notice to someone else who barely knows your name. Facility is dirty, badly stained chairs...just plain gross. Nobody answers the phone when you call and staff almost never return calls. Staff is incompetent. They will put you on hold and then not pick up. I would give them no stars or negative stars if I could.

This office will not return phone calls.

Fair Oaks Psychiatric Associates - Billing

Fair Oaks Psychiatric AssociatesI was treated (seen) by an associate. I was told that Dr. Matani was too busy to see me despite the fact that I made the appointment to see *HIM* not a PA, not a RNP not a resident. I wanted to see a doctor. I trust that Matani is a good doctor but I will never know. I will never see him.The office staff was rude, short and not helpful. I guess they are under a lot of stress since their waiting room was full of patients. I wasn't seen until 1.5 hours after my appointment time. Based on comments by others, I was not the only one who had to wait.I am never going back...ever.But the real reason that I am writing was not the awful service. It was the bill. I only went there once and was charged for two office visits. I do not know who to tell. But someone needs to look into their business.

Return Calls

Very poor follow up. Have been trying to make an appointment to see this doctor for three weeks. I keep being told that 'they will call be back, since the doctor is too busy'. I would recommend finding another doctor, especially after reading the ratings of others.

patent

The office is like an assembly line.