Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Janardhan F Bollu has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Janardhan F Bollu has the following 10 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Janardhan F Bollu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 60
This man has an unacceptable procedure for appointments, to both set up a visit and the procedure itself. I was told to be at the center where he services clients at 11am, but he did show up til after 1. There were other patients ahead of me. I missed my scheduled ride home, did not get home til after 5. To set up an appointment to see him in his office is a joke too. Walk in 3 times a week, between 9 & 4, and there are a dozen people ahead of you. You are a number, not a patient in this assembly line operation, If you love to wait and wait and wait, you'll love this guy, if not, avoid at all costs
Our entire family was going to this doctor (Edison office)until recently that we had to change. This doctor is very good, calm , friendly, compassionate, listens to you, takes time and provides proper advice. He refers to specialist when in doubt which is a great move. That being said,apart from providing solutions about general diagnosis, there is nothing beyond or extra information that you could receive from him. The waiting time here might go anywhere from 15 mins to 2 hours. He is available only during weekday evenings and not during weekends. If he goes on vacation, there is no other doctor that you could visit in his clinic. So,we decided to change.
The worst horrible doctor i have ever seen. He didnt even spend 5 minutes with me, didnt ask medical history, i am 66 years old and i take 8 medications everyday but he didnt ask about those. Then he scheduled me for endoscopy and colonoscopy. I prepared for 24 hours, ate only liquid, no water even for 12 hours, after 2 hours wait , finally in the lab room they asked me do i have chest pain what i had for long. Then he refused to perform the test. do not see this doctor, he will make you sufcer terribly!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
St Barnabas Hospital
Dr. Janardhan F Bollu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janardhan F Bollu, MD - Gastroenterology in Paterson, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Janardhan F Bollu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.