3.6

Have you seen Dr. Janardhan F Bollu?

Will never use again

This man has an unacceptable procedure for appointments, to both set up a visit and the procedure itself. I was told to be at the center where he services clients at 11am, but he did show up til after 1. There were other patients ahead of me. I missed my scheduled ride home, did not get home til after 5. To set up an appointment to see him in his office is a joke too. Walk in 3 times a week, between 9 & 4, and there are a dozen people ahead of you. You are a number, not a patient in this assembly line operation, If you love to wait and wait and wait, you'll love this guy, if not, avoid at all costs

Very good doctor

My wife and I go to him and he is very knowledgeable doctor.

Good Doctor, Long Waiting Hours

Our entire family was going to this doctor (Edison office)until recently that we had to change. This doctor is very good, calm , friendly, compassionate, listens to you, takes time and provides proper advice. He refers to specialist when in doubt which is a great move. That being said,apart from providing solutions about general diagnosis, there is nothing beyond or extra information that you could receive from him. The waiting time here might go anywhere from 15 mins to 2 hours. He is available only during weekday evenings and not during weekends. If he goes on vacation, there is no other doctor that you could visit in his clinic. So,we decided to change.

very nice physician

The worst horrible doctor i have ever seen. He didnt even spend 5 minutes with me, didnt ask medical history, i am 66 years old and i take 8 medications everyday but he didnt ask about those. Then he scheduled me for endoscopy and colonoscopy. I prepared for 24 hours, ate only liquid, no water even for 12 hours, after 2 hours wait , finally in the lab room they asked me do i have chest pain what i had for long. Then he refused to perform the test. do not see this doctor, he will make you sufcer terribly!!!

Accurate diagnosis, patience, effective medications, courteous staff, timely responses, easy going manner. Very professional, yet compassionate.

knowledgeable and excellent doctor. He has a kind and caring manner.I would recommend him with pleasure and no reservation.

never again

Omg never again I'll go back to this doctor in paterson office. 3 hours waiting not even in the waiting room out side in the sun small office. After you go in he doesn't even let you talk, asked for a copy of my blood work and he said no .I told I needed it for surgeons office then he finally decided to give me a copy. Its my results who cares, then he's going to send my prescription to the pharmacy, pharmacy never received it ughhh long day never again :-/

Best Doctor in Edison

I have visited lot of doctors when i am suffering with pain which we don't know the cause of it. Finally i visited Dr. Bollu for same reason and he diagnosed it in right way to cure the pain. I refer him to my friends as a good Doctor.

Skilled physician with a fantastic personality

I had a very unique problem, 85% of my stomach was removed due to stomach cancer. In the surgery process stomach was sealed with titanium staples, over the period of time one of the staple became sharp and causing ulcer and pain. I was referred to Dr. Janardhan Bollu, my life changed at that moment. He located and successfully removed this staple from the stomach where no one else in 3 different hospitals could not figure out. He is a skilled physician with a fantastic personality. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who is looking for a doctor who is knowledgeable.

excellent doctor.I recommend this doctor

Very Knowledgeable Person

As a doctor he is very Knowledgeable and kind. He spends eneough time and listens to us very carefully. I would strongly recommend him. He will be my primary physician as long as i stay in NJ.

Dr. Janardhan F Bollu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.