Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janardhan R Grandhe
Dr. Janardhan R Grandhe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA, with other offices in Bakersfield, CA and Tulare, CA (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Grandhe is affiliated with Healthsouth Bakersfield Hospital. Dr. Grandhe has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Janardhan R Grandhe has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Janardhan R Grandhe has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Janardhan R Grandhe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 64
I have been a patient of Dr. Grandhe periodically for 3 years. I have visited his office three or four times over a three year period of time. Dr. Grandhe and his staff treat you like a person first and a patient second. It is a great feeling to be in a doctors office and feel the compassion they have for their patients. I understand most of the people in the waiting room are suffering from severe and chronic pain. I was one of those people. Their compassion, their listening skills and their medical knowledge is more than anyone could hope for. Dr. Grandhe spends a long period of time communicating and explaining to you what the issues are and what he is going to do to assist you. He is very passionate and caring for his patients. I would recommend Dr. Grandhe and his staff to any person requiring medical assistance. I am an extremely satisfied person / patient. Thank you Dr. Grandhe and staff.
Dr Grandhe was referred to me by BFMC. He treated me for my lower back pain. I was very pleased with his positive and can do attitude. I would highly recommend him over Dr Parmar anytime. My back feels great after a radio frequency procedure. Dr Grandhe did more in 6 months than the other Dr did in 3 Yrs.
I am so thankful for Dr . Grandhe and Dr. D. I can't express how grateful I am to have this medical group. When I first started with this medical group I was in so much pain. I hurt everywhere. I could not find any comfort . I was not able to sleep. Couldn't lay on my stomach and taking pain medication was not helping. For years I have been Dealing with chronic pain with no answers or relief and for years I was treated like it was in my head. This medical group not only helps with my pain. They have listened to me and have found answers for what is going on with my body. I am so grateful for this medical group. I also, would like to say it takes time. I have been receiving care for a little over a year. I am not pain free but much better and am able to sleep on my stomach. I highly recommend this medical group.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Grandhe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Janardhan R Grandhe accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Janardhan R Grandhe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.