Dr. Janardhan Grandhe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janardhan Grandhe?

Back and neck pain

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Grandhe periodically for 3 years. I have visited his office three or four times over a three year period of time. Dr. Grandhe and his staff treat you like a person first and a patient second. It is a great feeling to be in a doctors office and feel the compassion they have for their patients. I understand most of the people in the waiting room are suffering from severe and chronic pain. I was one of those people. Their compassion, their listening skills and their medical knowledge is more than anyone could hope for. Dr. Grandhe spends a long period of time communicating and explaining to you what the issues are and what he is going to do to assist you. He is very passionate and caring for his patients. I would recommend Dr. Grandhe and his staff to any person requiring medical assistance. I am an extremely satisfied person / patient. Thank you Dr. Grandhe and staff.

Back

Posted on August 18th, 2017

Dr Grandhe was referred to me by BFMC. He treated me for my lower back pain. I was very pleased with his positive and can do attitude. I would highly recommend him over Dr Parmar anytime. My back feels great after a radio frequency procedure. Dr Grandhe did more in 6 months than the other Dr did in 3 Yrs.

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Excellent care -Fast and effective relief of chronic pain. Finally, a doctor that listens and takes immediate action.

So Thankful

Posted on November 27th, 2015

I am so thankful for Dr . Grandhe and Dr. D. I can't express how grateful I am to have this medical group. When I first started with this medical group I was in so much pain. I hurt everywhere. I could not find any comfort . I was not able to sleep. Couldn't lay on my stomach and taking pain medication was not helping. For years I have been Dealing with chronic pain with no answers or relief and for years I was treated like it was in my head. This medical group not only helps with my pain. They have listened to me and have found answers for what is going on with my body. I am so grateful for this medical group. I also, would like to say it takes time. I have been receiving care for a little over a year. I am not pain free but much better and am able to sleep on my stomach. I highly recommend this medical group.

Excellence

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Dr. Grande and staff are all kind, compassionate and quick to relieve severe pain the day of an appointment. Spinal stenosis and DDD require require the expertise of Dr. Grande. This first epidural injection is still in effect 5 years later and now, once again, I have my life back thanks to this great.

Office experiencehas im

Posted on March 26th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Grandes for several .years My experience from beginning to end of each visit is always positive. Dr Grande has improved my quality of life allowing me to function with minimal pain following each procedure.

Fantastic Dr.

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Another miracle from this Dr. with 3 epidurals in 3 bulging and degenerative discs took pain level of several weeks from unbearable 13 to 2-3. 3 years ago, same miracle relief in L5 - S1 kept me out of a wheelchair for my son's wedding. That one is still totally effective. Great doctor and staff!

I recommend this doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I have had a lot of pain for five years now and was using either a cane or wheelchair to get around places. Since I started my treatment here with doctor, I have been able to cut down on my medications and walk better. I am very pleased with him and i think he is a magnificant doctor. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Mrs Monsibais

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Very good treatment, help out very much.Dr. was great and staff as well.

Dr Grandhe/Central Valley Pain Management, Fresno, CA

Posted on May 12th, 2012

Dr Grandhe is trustworthy. He's an empathetic, skilled and effective anesthesiologist. He doesn't prescribe narcotics. Dr Grandhe's epidural took me from 8 to 2 on the pain scale for residua of multiple rib fractures. He's addressing my sciatic pain. The first injection made a big difference. I'll get a booster before I head out for Florida. I feared standing in-line at Epcot, Disney World, Jungle Adventures, Sea World, Cape Canaveral, etc, but feel confident I can do it now. I'm on no narcotics. I take Arthotec (NSAID that doesn't mess up your stomach), use E-STIM and a topical. I'm weaning off those epilepsy and psychotropic meds that have a secondary pain reduction effect. Just too many pills!

Posted on April 13th, 2012

Dr. Grandhe is the best! His treatments helped me tremendously. When I came to see him the first time, I was in so much pain that I was barely able to walk, but now I feel so much better. If you want pain relief, go see Dr. Grandhe. It worked for me and I am sure it will work for you too!

Best of the Best

Posted on October 29th, 2011

Dr Grandhe is a true professional in every respect and definitely puts the interests of his patients first. Dr Grandhe is very experienced in his field of pain management. He is very personable and I give him a rating of 10 when it comes to bedside manner. I have always had excellent pain relief over the last few years from the epidural injections I have received in my lower back. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. Anyone with back or neck pain should contact Dr Grandhe for a consultation. You will not be disappointed!