Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jane W Shiu has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I've lived in Redding for 30 years and have been to several dermatologists over that period of time. I started with Dr. Shiu (Bergstrom) a couple years ago and like her very much. She is very thorough and has good follow-up as far as my care is concerned. I recommend her to everyone I talk to when the subject of dermatologists come up.
My first encounter with Dr. Shiu's office was completely negative. My insurance was refused. This resulted in my paying the doctor and my insurance paying the doctor and me waiting 90 days to get reimbursed due to the double billing by the doctor. I was told, if you don't like it, see someone else. Imagine that kind of an attitude. I have seen over a dozen other doctors over the past several years and not one of them refused to accept my Medicare Supplement. I think that Dr. Shiu's practice of double billing is unacceptable and an abuse of seniors on Medicare.
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Jane W Shiu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jane W Shiu in this video.
Dr. Jane W Shiu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockton, CA.