- Covenant Healthcare
- St Mary's Of Michigan Medical Center
- St Mary's Of Michigan Standish Hospital
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Oak Street HealthRachael KasperowiczFamily Medicine, Primary Care, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatrician, Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthJuliette PerzhinskyFamily Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Erik Voogd, MDFamily Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthJan ChakravarthyFamily Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary Care, Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Jane I Castillo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jane I Castillo has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Jane I Castillo Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jane I Castillo
Dr. Castillo graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1987. She works in Bridgeport, MI and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Castillo is affiliated with Covenant Healthcare, St Mary's Of Michigan Medical Center and St Mary's Of Michigan Standish Hospital.