Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane L Curtis MD
Dr. Jane L Curtis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stillwater, OK, with another office in Stillwater, OK. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane L Curtis has 2 locations
1202 W Farm Rd
Stillwater, OK 74078
Book Online Now
Dr. Jane L Curtis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jane L Curtis has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jane L Curtis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jane L Curtis - Posted on September 17th, 2018
always willing to help
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jane L Curtis - Posted on March 7th, 2012
Dr. Curtis is by far the lest friendly Dr. at OSU Health Services. She has little bedside manner and came off as very arrogant. When trying to tell her about issues that I came in for she interrupts and I left feeling like I had little chance to explain my concerns. I have heard other students in the waiting area after seeing Dr. Curtis saying the same. The nurses and other Dr.'s are always very helpful and friendly. If you are going to go to OSU Heath Services I recommend make an appointment with ANY other Dr. so that you will not end up having to see Dr. Curtis.
32 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1986
University Of Oklahoma
Dr. Jane L Curtis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jane L Curtis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stillwater, OK.