Dr. Jane L Daw Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jane L Daw?

Saved my life

Dr Daw is the perfect dr for those who like me suffer from anxiety disorders. She treated me at my absolute lowest point finding the right meds and always being there for me, such as prescriptions while I have been traveling etc. She knows every detail of my case although we only see each other every few months. She is worth the wait as she has many patients but she is very prompt when you do get in and she makes me leave with a giant smile on my face every single time. It is a joy to be her patient. And I unlike some of the comments generally on Graysons staff have never found the staff to be anything but courteous and helpful in the extreme.

Dr. Jane L Daw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.