Dr. Jane Emerick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Emerick?

Very Professional and Personable

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Emerick after a long list of doctors who could not solve my problem. She knew immediately what it was and how to treat it. She is a very good listener and explains everything to you thoroughly. I would definitely recommend her.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr. Jane Emerick is an Earth Angel! I had streptococcus cellulitius in my left leg. The prognosis was very grim .Due to her medical knowledge , skill, and compassion, she saved my leg and she saved my life. I thank God for you, Dr. Emerick!! MRE

Ongoing care

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Still trying to find a correct diagnosis, but she continues to search for me with care and patience. She listens and I was impressed with her openness and willingness to explain her choices and treatment options.

AWESOME

Posted on January 27th, 2015

I was an extremely complicated case, and nearly died in July. I was seeing Dr. Emerick at St. Ann's Hospital for a severe kidney infection but she ended up treating me for my real problem which was severe adrenal insufficiency causing me to go into crisis. She has followed me ever since with awesome care for all of my problems, not just my infectious disease. I am so grateful. She is brilliant and super professional. You won't regret seeing her.

Dr. Emerick is the best Infectious disease doctor in this part of the country!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I have been a Registered Nurse for 20 years and have almost died from two very serious infections, and if it were not for her concern and superior knowledge of bacterial infections, I had in my body, I would not be alive today!!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Emerick for several years now. She's excellent and goes the distance to ensure I'm getting proper treatment.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I have had 10 years of doctor visits with Dr.Emerick, she is top notch.

outstanding diagnostician

Posted on December 14th, 2009

Dr Emerick is one of the most careful, patient, attentive doctors I have ever met (and I have a lot of them). You will likely have to wait a while in her office before seeing her, but it is becauase she spends as much time as needed with each individual patient- she is extremely thorough. She's terrific.

Posted on September 13th, 2017