Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jane G Park has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jane G Park has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Misdiagnosed me for two years, letting me walk out of her office in pain begging for help. Ultimately threw a prescription for antidepressants at me when what I needed was MEDICAL ATTENTION. Finally found a doctor who treated me medically. Hopefully, not too much damage was done while she was ignoring me, likely because she just had no idea what was wrong, but only time will tell. If you are not sick, probably she's all right, but if you are sick, go elsewhere. Please.
This doctor should be avoided at all costs. Apparently she cannot remember her lies. She talked to my husband about my Mother...then came to the hospital stating something entirely different. She almost killed my Mother with Cumin and did not check the dosage. She said she has shingles...actually she had an inflamed and swollen tube between the liver and pancreas.
38 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Jane G Park accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMartinsburg Internal Medicine, 1002 Sushruta Dr, Martinsburg, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jane G Park in this video.
Dr. Jane G Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsburg, WV.