Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jane Harrington has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 30
Neither the doctor nor the office staff called me with the results of lab work or an MRI that each of which indicated significant health problems. It was only when I called weeks later requesting the results did I get a call back. It then took a week to get an appointment. When I told the doctor that I felt I should have been called due to the results indicating a severe problem she became angry, thrust the lab results at me and told me to find another doctor! At an earlier appointment I was given a gown to change into and a pair of woman's underpants fell from the gown. Dr Harrington stated that the gown was clean because she laundered it herself in her own home with her own laundry.
Dr. Harrington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Dr. Jane Harrington accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarrington Primary Care, 848 1st Ave N, Naples, FL
Dr. Jane Harrington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.