Dr. Jane M Harrington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane M Harrington?

Hometown Service

Dr Jane is truly interested in your health and cares deeply about what one needs to improve your quality of life.

The best family Dr in Naples. She has provided me the best medical attention. Goes above what any Dr has ever done for me. Dr Jane really is the best in my eyes. I have my family and friends going to her and they love her as much as I do. Dr Jane has saved my life.

I must see Dr. Jane every month and it is always a friendly visit.

I would never recommend this doctor

Neither the doctor nor the office staff called me with the results of lab work or an MRI that each of which indicated significant health problems. It was only when I called weeks later requesting the results did I get a call back. It then took a week to get an appointment. When I told the doctor that I felt I should have been called due to the results indicating a severe problem she became angry, thrust the lab results at me and told me to find another doctor! At an earlier appointment I was given a gown to change into and a pair of woman's underpants fell from the gown. Dr Harrington stated that the gown was clean because she laundered it herself in her own home with her own laundry.

I am 57 years old, and seen many doctors. Dr. Jane is by far, the most caring, considerated and personable doctor that I have ever been to. I would give her, even more stars, but it only allows 5!

U r the best dr EVER!

Thank u for treating me like more than just ur patient! U r one of the sweetest women I've ever met, next to my mother. Thank u for being my dr and my friend!