Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jane K Hong has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jane K Hong has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pap Smear
Dr. Jane K Hong has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jane K Hong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
This doc is a rude witch. She was horrible at delivering my daughters baby. She was rude. She took a PERSONAL phone call during delivery, with her hands inside my daughter...while nurses held her phone. He was unprofessional, and ZERO bedside manner and was rude to nurses. She did NOT give my daughter a local after the episiotomy. My daughter felt every suture. I wouldn't want this woman to deliver my dogs puppies, much less another grandchild.
I had my operation with Dr Hong and she did a good job on it but her office failed to do a follow up appointment with me after the procedure. I had to call in to do that. And when i went in to see Dr Hong for the follow up, she probably only spent 3-4 minutes with me if that. This was a very sensitive time in my life for me and i had a lot of questions and concerns regarding my health and needed info but Dr Hong seemed like she wasn't interested in caring for me after my operation. I was very disappointed by her lack of interest or concern- as i felt that prior to the operation she seemed a good doctor. I felt it was because my insurance pays a nice sum of money for the actual operation, but maybe not the after care visits. I did happen to notice that the other female doctor that Dr Hong works with seemed very greedy and money oriented and to say the least it was very distasteful and inhuman.
Dr. Hong has the rare combination of high intellect, compassion and professionalism that is very difficult to find in a physician these days. She is quite the perfectionist, and is able to make quick and accurate assessments of every situation due to her high aptitude and wealth of experience. While some might complain that she's curt at times, I argue that she is extemely focused, and her excellence in work far trumps such de minimus complaints. Simply put, she's first-rate, and I trust her completely.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Jane K Hong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jane K Hong in this video.
Dr. Jane K Hong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.