Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Kelly
Dr. Jane Kelly, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in Escondido, CA and San Diego, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Children's Hospital Central California, Saint Agnes Medical Center and Kaweah Delta Health Care District. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Kelly has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Jane Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.