Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jane M Kercher has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jane M Kercher has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Jane M Kercher has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 21
I was diagnosed with DCIS and went to Dr. Kercher for a lumpectomy. Her bedside manner was excellent easing my fears and making me feel comfortable right away. She was professional, knowledgeable and personable. I had no less than 10 positive recommendations from others regarding her ability and expertise. She is an excellent surgeon and did an exceptional job for me. Her staff are wonderful. I would highly recommend her.
Dr.Kercher was my doctor for my second lumpectomy! I found her to be a compassionate, smart and charming person. She came highly recommended by a friend and certainly lived up to me expectations. I was truly impressed when she called me on a Saturday following my surgery to see how I was doing. I loved the fact that she always wears a dress! Jane Kercher is my very favorite doctor - meeting her was worth my second experience with breast cancer. what a woman!
I have had many surgeries, and when Dr. Kercher was brought into the group of my Specialists, and took over my care and surgeries, she gave me hope, and I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. I think the "BEST" part of her, is that she is a "CHRISTIAN" and to me that makes all the difference in the world, when it comes to how you are treated by a Specialest. Thank you Dr. Kercher, for being one of the "BEST" parts of my life !!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Kercher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Jane M Kercher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgone, 7720 S Broadway Ste 310, Littleton, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jane M Kercher in this video.
Dr. Jane M Kercher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.