Dr. Jane Kercher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Kercher?

Brilliant surgeon!

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I was diagnosed with DCIS and went to Dr. Kercher for a lumpectomy. Her bedside manner was excellent easing my fears and making me feel comfortable right away. She was professional, knowledgeable and personable. I had no less than 10 positive recommendations from others regarding her ability and expertise. She is an excellent surgeon and did an exceptional job for me. Her staff are wonderful. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on February 20th, 2016

Dr. Kercher is an awesome person, I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Great dr. Caring and great care.

Fabulous!

Posted on July 1st, 2013

Dr.Kercher was my doctor for my second lumpectomy! I found her to be a compassionate, smart and charming person. She came highly recommended by a friend and certainly lived up to me expectations. I was truly impressed when she called me on a Saturday following my surgery to see how I was doing. I loved the fact that she always wears a dress! Jane Kercher is my very favorite doctor - meeting her was worth my second experience with breast cancer. what a woman!

The "BEST" surgeon I've ever had !!!!

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I have had many surgeries, and when Dr. Kercher was brought into the group of my Specialists, and took over my care and surgeries, she gave me hope, and I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. I think the "BEST" part of her, is that she is a "CHRISTIAN" and to me that makes all the difference in the world, when it comes to how you are treated by a Specialest. Thank you Dr. Kercher, for being one of the "BEST" parts of my life !!!!

OUTSTANDING

Posted on June 12th, 2010

Dr Kercher is a one-of-a-kind surgeon. I knew as soon as I met her I had made the right decision to have her do my surgery. She took plenty of time to answer all of my questions and helped me to feel at ease. She is extremely competent, professional and personable. Outstanding bedside manner. I felt well cared for at all of my appointments with her. Highly recommend her.

Manager

Posted on October 9th, 2009

Overall experience was very positive. I could have asked more questions, but wasn't always sure what to ask. An opportunity for Dr. Kercher is to give more medical facts/information to the patient regarding their diagnosis or surgical recovery situation. Patients don't always know what to ask and sometimes are emotional or mentally stressed over their condition.

Posted on November 25th, 2017