Dr. Jane C Kerr-Fernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane C Kerr-Fernandez?

Cancels and does not show any sympathy.

I have been going to her for over 7 years. And during my pregnancies she was great. I started having other issues and she was not so nice. She cancelled my appointments and after I had to rescheduled my appointment due to a sick child, and surgery, she was not thrilled. She referred me to someone else without a full explanation and then when I finally scheduled an appointment and it was delayed, I had to make another appointment with Dr Kerr. She then cancelled, "because a vacation" and staff was rude and scheduled me with someone else on staff. She never took the time to understand the stress I was having with my several conditions as well as my families life. She inconvenienced me several times and now I feel afraid to get help because I will just get the same treatment.

Highly Recommended

Dr. Kerr delivered both my kids via C-section and I have had 2 bartholin surgeries with her. All went as well as they possibly could. She is just excellent in all areas! Highly recommended.