Dr. Jane G Killgore Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jane G Killgore?

When I was 18 I went in for cramps and she gave me a pap and said she felt a cyst and that it may be cancerous and told me I may never be able to have children and then she said she had to go on a call and left me sitting there alone on the table. I was crying and didn't know what to do. I got dressed and walked out to my friend and told her what she said that I may have cancer and that I may not be able to have a baby and then told her that dr killgore had just walked out an left me there. I went in for an ultra sound. And I did have a cyst but it had popped and all I needed was pills to clear the liquid up. And I am 42 now and have had several children in FOSSTON and never been back to HER.

OBGYN

WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD!!!!!!! She thinks shes some kind of psychologist and told me my pain was not real and "All in my head". She said i did not have Endometriosis because it was impossible and the symptoms i had were due to traumatic life events. After a second opinion I infact DID have Endo, and needed a major surgery to correct the issue. If i were to have listened to her, I would have ended up having a hysterectomy. Terrible Doctor i can not say that enough!!!!!! You need your license taken away and FAST!!!!! Do Not Use her for any kind of care. It could save your life!!!!!

Felt stupid

i tried to explain how i felt to her about my symtoms. All she said was " hmm i know.. Not fun to be a woman" It really made feel like crawling into a hole. I wanted a femal doctor because i hoped she would understand me better then a man. I dont know what to think anymore.

I was not happy about how I was treated, she never listened to what I had to say.