Dr. Jane Kimhoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane Kimhoffman?

Excelllent Doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2013

My twins, who are special needs, have been seeing Dr. Kim-Hoffman since their first pediatric appt. She is awesome. Super nice, attentive, responsive, approachable and CRAZY smart. My children both have chronic issues since birth and we see Dr. Kim-Hoffman more than normal. I couldn't ask for better care.

We miss her!

Posted on June 17th, 2013

My son, then 19 mos, started seeing Dr. Kim-Hoffman at the beginning of 2009 when we 1st moved to Albuquerque. I could not have asked for a better pediatrician! She was attentive, laid-back, approachable, knowledgeable, & skilled, as well as friendly & sweet to my son! She also treated you like family & always remembered you during visits. When my son was hospitalized suddenly she called me at the hospital & adequately followed up. Then in 2011 at the first well-baby visit after the birth of our 2nd child, she announced that she & her family were transferring to Oregon. I was so sorry to see her go! She is one of three docs from Presbyterian our family has lost in the past two years & we miss them!

Posted on January 27th, 2015