Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jane T Kugaczewski has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Biliary Atresia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Male Circumcision
- Wilms Tumor
- Skin Cancer
- Choledochal Cyst
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Thyroid Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Patient has their own pedatrician who participates with patient's insurance who saw patient for the stomach virus. This surgeon did not have the courtesy to advise patient's parents that she did not participate with our insurance and sent us a bill for $3,500 for which we did not authorize said services. Patient was in the hospital for two days for a stomach virus for which the hospital charged Blue Cross almost $19,000. Patient had a stomach virus and had her own doctor and did not need a surgeon from the very inception. Hospital scheme to extort money from patient's parents notwithstanding patient's parents have health insurance. Doctor only cares about the money, unconscionable and rude.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016, 2012, 2009, 2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
37 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Jane T Kugaczewski accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJane T Kugaczewski Md, 701 Route 25A Ste A5, Mount Sinai, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jane T Kugaczewski in this video.
Dr. Jane T Kugaczewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Sinai, NY.