Dr. Jane L Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane L Murray?

Best Experience

Dr. Murray is thoughtful, gentle, knowledgeable and believes in answering your questions to empower you to make decisions about your health. Best health care experience I have ever had. Dr Murray saved me.

Agreed with other patient.

Turns sour really fast. Cash only, buyer beware.

She's great unless you challenge her greatness

All was well until I asked about some in-depth information regarding an unfamiliar diagnosis. This doctor's sweet disposition went quickly sour! Her associate said to me, "No doctor of her stature ever likes to be questioned." As long as I'm paying, I'll ask questions!

Top notch!!

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Murray. She is knowledgeable, caring, and up to date on the latest test and treatments. After having my thyroid removed, I struggled for years to feel well. I saw many drs who said I was just "fine". Dr Murray did the proper tests and found many things were out of balance. It's only been 8 weeks since changing up my meds, and I am already feeling so much better! She is out of network for insurance, but worth every penny!!

Kind, knowledgeable , interested in me many suggestions for treatment including integrative practitioners such as Chinese Medicine, Naturalpathic medicine, psychological care

Put your mind at ease under Dr. Murray's care

Dr. Murray seems to take a genuine interest in me and I believe she treats all her patients that way.I feel especially confident in her overall command of medicine & her common sense approach to my ailments.For occasional minor questions, patients can e-mail Dr. Murray and she responds within 24 hours. This is very much appreciated.

personal and knowledgeable care

I am an RN with advanced degrees and a medical case management practice. Dr Murray provides medical care based on sound, current, science-based reasoning. She could teach other doctors how to practice humanitarian and professional patient relationships conducive to wellness.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Murray is everything that one could want in a physician. She respects her patients and works as a partner with them, rather than as an authority figure.

Dr. Jane L Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.