Dr. Jane M Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane M Lee?

Excellent Medical Expertise and Care

Dr.Jane Lee is exceptional.Of all my physician's, her Dx has always been outstanding.

Appointment Scheduler

Called to schedule an appt. the male who answered was very short and rude with me. As if he did not want to be bothered. He said I cant be seen by Dr. Lee because she is no longer seeing new patients and that I can be seen by the other doctor they have in the office but not until the end of the year. I asked if there was a cancellations list I can be put on he very rudely said no. He should be replaced with a patient friendly scheduler.

Dr. Jane and staff are fabulous!

She and her partner are the most caring and nice drs. I would suggest them to anyone it's worth it

inconsiderate office practices

Bring lunch..you will be waiting a long time...

The best doctor I have been to thus far

Dr. Lee truly is amazing, she spent a lot of time with me discussing all of my problems and gave me a lot of knowledge. She is a wonderful caring person with a smile that will light up any room and bedside manner like a caring mother. I cannot begin to describe how amazing the whole expereince was to finally have some sort of direction with my skin condition. I have been to 3 derms previously and all of them treated me like a number. Dr. Lee on the other hand spend her time with me to tell me everything she knew and didnt leave the room till i was completely comfortable. Dr. Lee is truly an amazing doctor, and i am so happy to have met her

My family and family doctor, along with myself, trust Dr. Jane Lee. She knows her stuff, is caring, has a great staff, office is clean, and has taken care of me and my family for years. In this day and age of harried doctors, she takes her time with patients, and I never minded waiting in the waiting to see her, because I KNOW she will take her time with me to take care of me when it's my turn.

njgirl

everything you want in a doctor and a doctor's office. Don't have enough adjectives to describe what a phenomenal doctor she is. Too bad she is not my primary doctor, and she knows about all aspects of medicine, various specialties.

Although the office gets very busy, they staff is wonderful with you calling ahead to check on wait time. The staff will even get back to you to let you know that it's good to start heading in for the appointment.