Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane A Lyons
Dr. Jane A Lyons, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lyons is affiliated with Heritage Emergency Physicians, Unitypoint Health Allen Memorial Hospital and UnityPoint Health St. Luke's Hospital. Dr. Lyons has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane A Lyons has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jane A Lyons has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jane A Lyons has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jane A Lyons is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Started seeing Dr. Lyons for my second pregnancy and was very pleased with her. She is very friendly and helpful, answered all my questions and the exam was as comfortable as can be expected. Throughout my pregnancy I was very satisfied with my care. OBGYN Assoc.- the office she works out of- was far below my expectations however. We had problems with payments not being credited to our account, were misinformed on insurance issues and files got mixed up between myself and another patient with the same first and last name. Because of all the paperwork issues I am leery to go back but Dr. Lyons is an exceptional doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lyons is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Jane A Lyons accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates PC, 855 A Ave NE Ste 200, Cedar Rapids, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jane A Lyons in this video.
Dr. Jane A Lyons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.