Dr. Jane M Siegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane M Siegel?

Love Dr Siegel

I have had carpal tunnel in both hands for years. I finally decided to do something about it. Dr Siegel was recommended by a physician friend. We decided to try some cortisone shots every 4-6 months for over a year till I was ready for surgery. I had my left wrist surgery 3 months ago and couldn't be happier with the results. The incision was made into the lifeline and once the scar heals it will be hard to tell anything was done. Now I can sleep without the awful discomfort of waking with numb hands and arms. Can't wait to do the right hand.

Dr. Seigel takes time with me during appointments and makes sound judgments regarding treatment options, including surgery.

I thought Dr Siegle was a great Dr

I had a great experience with Dr Siegel. She is very thorough and very knowledgable in her specialty of the hand. I had carpal tunnel surgery done in both of my hands and am pleased with the results.

Great Job

Dr. Siegel did a great job with my hand. Great outcome and also great staff. Thanks so much!

After she rebuilt my crushed wrist - giving me 95% of normal function back (from about 25%) I've taken or sent six others to her. To say that she's excellent in every way would be faint praise. Really, really great doctor, surgeon and person. Excellent.