Have you seen Dr. Jane V Mayrin?

Will Not Be Going Back

Dealing with Dr. Mayrin and her sarcastic attitude and total God complex is more stress than I need. My last appointment began with her spending maybe all of ten minutes with me, verbal abuse, put downs, and ended with me being so upset I couldn't even eat the rest of the day. I suspect I got treated like dirt because I am on Medicaid. Wouldn't be the first doctor to do that. Pretty sure the patients who can afford fabulous insurance or are rich enough to pay cash don't get treated the way I did. Gee whiz, excuse me for being poor and disabled. I would file a complaint, but this is Philadelphia - no one cares, so why bother. Not only will I not be going back to Dr. Mayrin, she has made me lose what little faith I had in doctors altogether. I will be handling my diabetes on my own from now on. I can only imagine I'd do a better job and I won't verbally abuse myself.

Couldn't be happier

Except for the fact that I had to wait a few months for the appointment, I couldn't be more than happy with dr. MAyrin. She knew what she was doing, was very attentive and most important, when she said she'd call with results, she did. I got a personal phone call from her just to tell me the good news, all results were normal. I never had a doctor personally call me to give me good news. I recommend her to everyone.

The worst of the worst!

title says it all! She doen't to listen to her patients, nor get my symptoms and last time I was there she did not even give me a physical exam. her bed side manner is curt to say the least!Upon trying to get my records from her office. So, i could go to a new endocrinologist, they even messed that up.Stay away find yourself a real endo. Dr!!

Dr. Jane V Mayrin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elkins Park, PA.

Dr. Jane V Mayrin Is this you?