Dr. Jane G Miniutti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane G Miniutti?

Dr. Minutti is the best listener I have ever met. She seems to have a real interest in her patients and a desire to get to the bottom of any problem and fix it. She is the best doctor I've ever been to!

Awesome Caring Doctor!!

I have been a patient for many years. Jane always takes the time and listens to what you have to say. She is usually right on the money with what she thinks is wrong. She will continue to dig until she has the answers. I have seen all age groups in the waiting room through the years. I could always call and be able to see her promptly. I can't say enough about her. She is A+ in my book

Brown Se'quard's Syndrome

DR.Minutti is a wonderful dr.If she can't find out.what is wrong with you, She will search hi and low for a answer. Try finding BROWN SE'QUARD'S SYNDROME. LOVE HER.

Awesome Doctor

You cannot find a better Doctor than Jane Miniutti. She is thorough, efficient, friendly, caring, and doesn't miss a trick. The folks in her office are awesome especially Jen.

outrageously bad experience

gave me scary false cancer diagnosis over the phone!!!!argued with me about which hospital to check into. Got angry and hung up the phone when I chose to go to a hospital closer to my home. never followed up, although I was seriously ill. Thank God it was not cancer, the tests obviously got mixed up, so somebody out there had cancer and did not know it.

patient

She is very thorough at all times. She checks and/or verifies condition with specialty physicians and keeps excellent medical records and follow up visits with other specialists. Based on my experiences at the age of 69 with many doctors she rates 5 stars. I trust her completely with my health problems.