Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha Moore
Dr. Martha Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wrangell, AK, with other offices in Anchorage, AK and Anchorage, AK (and 2 other locations). Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Providence Extended Care Center, Providence Seward Wesley Care Center and Providence Alaska Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
Neglected to tell me I had a serious condition, so now I have complications resulting from it. Refused to understand my complaints. Out and out denied what had happened, even though the physical signs backed up what had happened. Didn't seem to care about me or my complaints. Was so wrong in my medical records that I had to write my own refutations of many entries. I was glad to see her leave the clinic, and would NOT recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Extended Care Center
Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Providence Alaska Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martha Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wrangell, AK.