Dr. Jane Newburger Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jane Newburger?

A truly wonderful cardiologist.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

We have been with Dr. Newburger for 11 years because of our daughter's congenital heart defect. After consulting with quite a few other cardiologists, we finally hit upon Dr. Newburger and knew that she was the one we could trust. Prior to my daughter's surgery, I inundated Newburger with anxious emails. She made me feel like I was her only patient. She answered my emails the same day, always in a helpful and informative way, addressing all my concerns and pulling strings when she could so I would be satisfied. I have the utmost respect for her intelligence, knowledge and caring manner. She is always there for us, and is an incredibly fine doctor. I cannot recommend her more highly.

Posted on April 26th, 2015