Dr. Jane M Ponterio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jane M Ponterio?

Dr. Ponterio is a kind compassion doctor. She makes you feel relaxed and comfortable . She explains everything without making you feel alarmed ! She is a top rated doctor .

Mrs

I'm happy I found Dr.Ponterio. Excellent doctor.

A Rare Bird!

Efficient, compassionate, smart doctor. A rarity on Staten Island for sure and probably everywhere. Explained my condition, drew pictures, answered questions, and was spot on. Would recommend to anyone who's not pregnant. Unfortunately for you if you are, she doesn't deliver anymore...(actually, I'm sooooo glad!)

DR. JANE PONTERIO is a TOP DOCTOR!!!

I went to her on a recommendation from a mom from my son's school. I wanted a second opinion because my previous doctorvsaid i needed a hysterectomy. She explained my condition better than my previous doctor ever could. She said i did not need surgery and recommended some simple things I could try. It WORKED! I will be forever grateful to this smart pleasant physician. Needless to say, she is my new gyn...

Dr Ponterio is a WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!

I have been going to Dr Ponterio for 24 years, and she is a intelligent, warm, caring woman! She has such a lovely way about her, always pleasant, she explains everything in detail, and she never rushes her patients. She delivered my babies over the years. I would recommend her to anybody! You will love her!!

Best bedside manner

she is a caring smart doctor. She explained my condition in a way I could understand and even drew pictures and copied them to give to me! I'm sorry I didn't find her sooner. And she's a woman so she knows how we feel!

dr. jane PONTERIO is the BEST!!!

Always answers all my questions even before i ask them.!! and then still asks if i have more questions. extremely knowlegable

best doctor EVER!

extremely competent doctor explains in detail my treatment plan in words I could understand. Better than any other doctor I've ever seen. Has Certification in Menopause too!

Caring and Competent

This is one great doctor!

Dr. Jane M Ponterio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.